This is a guest post by Mr. Anirudh I published a post on facebook Free Guest Post Available and after that, I got so many messages but this article really helpful for everyone that’s why I am going to publish this post. If You also want to publish your post or review of your product you may contact on Contact Us Page.
Causes and symptoms of acidity
Acidity which is also known as acid reflux can often be characterized with a feeling that is similar to the heart burning, especially around the area of the lower chest. This is usually due to the backflow of stomach acid towards our food pipe. Although it is common in people with unhealthy eating habits, it can often mark the start of grave issues that need to be corrected as soon as possible.
How does acid reflux start?
When you take a look at the human body anatomy, you can notice a valve located just at your stomach’s entrance. This ring comprised of muscles is also known as the LES or Lower Esophageal Sphincter. Under normal circumstances, the LES tends to close just after the food successfully passes via the pathway. Now, for instances when the LES fails to close completely or remains open way too long, the stomach acid can move in the upward direction towards the stomach. This wrong movement of the acid leads to a feeling of the chest burning with pain dubbed as heartburn. It is fairly common but when this happens way too often like twice in the same week, you need to consult the doctor as it can be a sign of GERD also known as Gastroesophageal disease. The doctors often recommend the use of medications like Ocid 20 to bring down the intensity of heartburn.
What causes acidity?
Acidity can affect you if
- You follow an unhealthy eating schedule on a daily basis
- You consume a certain type of food in excess amount
- Side effects from certain strong medications
- A pre-existing health condition that can also be genetic
- Excess stress
- Improper sleep schedule
- Heavy use of alcohol
- You are obese or overweight
- Snacking too close to the bedtime
- Too much coffee, tea, or any carbonated drink
- Taking medications such as ibuprofen, Aspirin or muscle relaxers
- Eating a too heavy meal or bending around the waist just after eating
- Consumption of food such as tomato, citrus fruits, mint, onions, garlic, spices, or fat loaded food in excess
Apart from this, another common factor that can lead to acid reflux is a disease named as a hiatal hernia which occurs towards the upper half of your stomach. When suffering from a hiatal hernia, the acid can easily move in the upward direction with no control over the LES.
What are the common symptoms of acidity?
If the symptoms worsen, one can also seek help from the medical practitioners who often suggest the use of Rabium DSR capsule for controlling the issue. One can easily know when he/she has acidity by looking through the symptoms listed below.
- Burning sensation inside the stomach
- Difficulty when trying to swallow
- Burning sensation felt around the heart and throat
- Bad breath
- The prolonged presence of sour taste inside the mouth
This is a Guest Post and in this post, the author suggests you two medicine to recover from Acidity but before taking any medicine please consult with Doctor.
You May Also Read
People May Also Search : health tips, health tips for bloggers, health tips in hindi,