General Knowledge Asked in SSC CGL Examination SSC CGL Previous Year asked General Knowledge question answers list. यदि आप SSC CGL का Preparation कर रहे हो तो यह Post आपके लिए है लेकिन यदि आप SSC Preparation नहीं कर रहे हो तो यह Post आपके लिए नहीं है.
1. Name the sounding rocket that was used to launch the Supersonic Combustion Ramjet engine, called Scramjet by ISRO. – ATV02
2. The first Indian to cross seven important seas by swimming? – Bula Chaudhary
3. Misha Grewal is associated with which game/sport? – Squash
4. Authorities of which country seized 650 critically endangered pangolins from a freezer? – Indonesia
5. Which is the most southerly test match grounds of England? – The Lords
6. Where did Mahendra Singh Dhoni make his ODI debut? – Chittagong
7. Who was the first Indian batsman to have achieved 300 runs in an innings in Tests? – Virender Sehwag
8. Which Indian batsman was the first to hit 44 fours in a test match innings? – Laxman
9. What was Sachin Tendulkar’s average when he made his first thousand runs in ODls? – 35.83
10. Sergei Bubkha, an athlete of international repute, belongs to which country? – Ukraine
11. How many centuries in Tests did Sunil Gavaskar bag when he retired? – 34
12. How long are professional Golf Tour players allotted per shot? – 45 seconds
13. Which country was readmitted to the Olympics after her 21-year suspension? – South Africa
14. Former Australian captain Allan Border was sometimes known as “Captain Grumpy”. What was his other nickname? – AB
New Scheme of Government काम के दौरान 1 घंटा का Sex Break!
[Case Study] Today’s dangerous disease आज के समय का सबसे बड़ा रोग क्या कहेंगे लोग!
Top 10 Benefits of Government Job सरकारी नौकरी के फायदें!
15. Ben Johnson, the well-known athlete belongs to which country? – Canada
16. Shiny Wilson is associated with which game/sport? – Athletics
17. When did the first Commonwealth Games take place? – 1930
18. Which country has hosted the Asian Games the maximum number of times? – Thailand
19. Who is the only cricketer to score two successive centuries in a World Cup? – Rahul Dravid
20. Who was the first Indian, to reach the semi-final in Wimbledon Tennis Championship? – Ramanathan Krishnan
21. When is the International Day Against Nuclear Tests observed globally? – 29 August
22. ‘Queen’s berry Rules’ is the name. give to the rules in which game? – Boxing
23. Scientists of which country have detected a rare deep-Earth tremor, known as an S wave microcosmic? – Japan
24. Which of the following is not part of the four banks that introduced the NPCI’s Unified Payments Interface (UPI) that will allow customers to make payments via digital means? – HDFC
25. Who won the women’s singles title at the 2016 Connecticut Open? – Agnieszka Radwańska
26. Which country topped the World Risk Index 2016 published by United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security? – Vanuatu
27. Who will head the high-level committee constituted by Union Finance Ministry in August 2016 to suggest steps to promote card payments? – Ratan P Watal
28. India stood at which position in the World Risk Index 2016 published by United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security? – 77th
29. Which of the following Sri Lankan cricketer announced retirement from international cricket in August 2016? – Tillakaratne Dilshan
30. Which country will host the 19th SAARC Summit in November 2016? – Pakistan
सपनों से जुड़े ये राज जानकर चौंक जाएंगे आप !
किसी भी Exam की तैयारी कैसे करें ?
SSC MTS Salary Structure : SSC MTS का Salary कितना होता है ?
31. Person appointed as the President of India Bullion and Jewelers Association in August 2016 – Mukesh Mehta
32. International Day Against Nuclear Tests is observed globally on – 29 August
33. Person appointed as the CEO of Sheth Creators, a real estate company of Nusli Wadia-led Wadia Group – Bharat Dhuppar
34. Marine National Monument off Hawaii that was expanded by President Obama to turn up to be world’s largest marine reserve is – Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument
35. Budget at which Maharashtra’s ambitious Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway project will be developed that was unveiled by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis is – 46000-crore rupee
36. Scientists in Japan studying earthquakes have detected a rare deep-Earth tremor, known as –S wave microseism
37. The train whose twelve coaches derailed between Aluva and Karukutty stations in Ernakulam district is – Thiruvananthapuram-Mangaluru Express
38. The state that launched the 108 mobile apps for an immediate and easy facility of the National Ambulance Service in – Himachal Pradesh
39. Bombay High Court on 26 August 2016 ruled that women should be permitted to enter the sanctum sanctorum of a Dargah set in the heart of Mumbai. Name the Dargah. – Haji Ali Dargah
40. Who of the following topped the Forbes list of the world’s highest-paid actors of 2016? – Dwayne Johnson
41. Which game is Davis Cup associated with? – Tennis
42. Who will head the high-level committee constituted by Union Finance Ministry in August 2016 to suggest steps to promote card payments? – Ratan P Watal
43. Right to education through which amendment – 86th
44.Who died while playing polo – Qutb-ud-din Aibak
45. Guru of Mahatma Gandhi – Gopal Krishna Gokhale
46. Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for – For International Understanding
47. Gas produced in bleaching powder – Chlorine Gas
48. Minimum natural disaster is caused by –
49. Heaviest metal – Plutonium
50. Why sun appears to be red during sunset and sunrise? – Refraction
SSC MTS का Exam Pattern, Syllabus और Eligibility Criteria क्या है ?
SSC MTS Job Profile इसमें कौन – कौन सा काम करना होता है ?
Most Important GK Question Answer for SSC MTS
51. Why japan is called the rising sun –
52. Dakshin Ganga – Godavari
53. Glittering of soap bubbles due to which phenomenon – Interference
54. Vinegar another name – Acetic acid
55. Rajya Sabha Members is elected by – Single transferable vote through
56. Suicidal bags are – Lysosome
57. Optical fiber works on the principle of – Total internal refraction
58. City of Palace- Kolkata
59. Which gas is used as a coolant in the refrigerator – Ammonia
60. Rio Summit is done for –
61. Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion – Chlorofluorocarbons
62. Transistor is used for – Amplify or switch electronic signals
63. Talikota war in which empire – Vijayanagara Empire
64. Largest island of world – Greenland
65. Andaman and Nicobar is separated by which degree channel – Ten-degree channel
You May Also Read
सरकारी नौकरी में सफलता कैसे प्राप्त करें ?
SSC MTS 2017 का Eligibility Criteria क्या है ?
SSC Stenographer ka Salary kitna hota hai ?
SSC MTS Salary Structure : SSC MTS का Salary कितना होता है ?
SSC CGL Previous year asked General Knowledge Questions and their answers.
People may also search : SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper, SSC CGL GK Question Bank, Asked GK Question in SSC CGL