Hello Friends How are You?. One Thing you Know very Well AIR INDIA. and Today i discuss about Interesting Fact of Air India
- Jehangir Ratanji Dadabhoy Tata was a French-born Indian aviator and business tycoon. He was the Chairman of Tata Sons. He became Indias first licensed pilot in 1929. JRD Tata Founder of Air India
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India owned by Air India Limited (AIL), a Government of India enterprise. It is the third largest airline in India (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) in domestic market share, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international airports.
- The air hostesses are borderline senior citizens (Air India).
- Air India was originally Tata Airlines in 1932, after which a majority of it was bought over by the Government in World War 2.
- Kerala has 3 of the 14 International Airports in India.
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi was a professional pilot associated with the Indian Airlines.
- The Trichy Airport has the shortest runway among the International Airports, spreading 816 feet.
- Domestic flights sometimes land on the international terminus.
यह भी जाने :
- How To Start Blogging with and Without Investment ?
If You want to share your Knowledge with this virtual world You may also write for us.